Bethlehem CT Area Info
BUYING A HOME IN BETHLEHEM CONNECTICUT
Yet another charming town in Litchfield county, Bethlehem was founded in 1734. It was then known as Bethlem. It was the hometown of Joseph Bellamy who established a theological school which was the first of its kind in America.
Till the 19th century, Bethlehem was a farming community. It had an abundance of water supply which it utilized to run different factories like textile mills, bonnet and straw hat enterprises and a wagon industry.
In today’s times, Bethlehem is known as the ‘Christmas Town’. The Bellamy-Ferriday House & Garden is one of the landmarks of this town which consists of 13 rooms that contain antiques of American and European origin. The town has a vibrant arts scenario in the form of The Act Association which puts up shows at The Gary-The Olivia Theatre. The annual Connecticut Garlic and Harvest Festival is held at Bethlehem along with a Fair.
If you are thinking about moving to Bethlehem, Connecticut, here are some important facts which you need to be aware of:
– The population of this town is more than 3500.
– Unemployment rate is 4.8% approximately which is quite low.
– Cost of living in Bethlehem is 28% higher than the national average. This figure is high but the low unemployment rate signifies that most of the people have a steady source of income.
– The median home value is around $278,500 but you can find properties here which fit your budget.
Ready to buy a single family home or apartment in Bethlehem, Connecticut? Get in touch with Buyer’s Trust Real Estate & Investment today.
Advantages of using our service:
- We provide brokerage services for all types of residential properties in Bethlehem, Connecticut.
- The representation that we provide to the buyers is exclusive.
- We are not connected to sellers in any way. You never receive any dual agency disclosure forms from us for your approval.
- With the help our advanced search system which is connected to different MLS portals, you can find any kind of property in Bethlehem, Connecticut by entering a few details.
- Our agents are fully committed to serving you in the best way possible. They do extensive market research and find out the real valuation of any property. Their experience in negotiation equips them to reduce the listed price significantly to get the best deal for you.
If you are looking for a reliable and experienced broker in Bethlehem, Connecticut, then you are at the right place. Buyer’s Trust Real Estate & Investment can be of great help in purchasing a home in the town of Bethlehem.
Bethlehem, Connecticut Tax Information
|Current Grand List Year||2014|
|Next Scheduled Revaluation||2018|
Bethlehem Connecticut Town Hall Information
|Bethlehem Tax Assessor||(203) 266 – 7510||Bethlehem property cards online|
|Bethlehem City Clerk||(203) 266 – 7510||Bethlehem Town Hall website
Bethlehem Online Land Records
|Bethlehem Tax Collector||(203) 266 – 5702||Bethlehem Town Hall website|
|Bethlehem Mapping / GIS||N/A||Bethlehem GIS viewer|
|Bethlehem Planning & Zoning||(203) 266 – 7677||Bethlehem Land Use Regulations|
|Bethlehem City Profile||N/A||CERC’s Town Profile of Bethlehem|
|Bethlehem School Information||N/A||Bethlehem School Information|
|Bethlehem Crime Rates||N/A||Bethlehem Crime Rates|